Sometimes some high-end devices gives headache by giving some errors like “.com.google.process.gapps has been stopped”. This process is a general error which smartphones gives you, this error prevents you to use Google apps like Google Play Store and all. This error arises due to several causes and to remove this error you have to use a particular fix for a particular cause of this error. If this error is giving irritating you then get ready to fix your phone and get rid of this irritating error for ever.
There are several methods to fix this error and the best and the possible ones are listed below. These solution can be applied without internet connection or installing any app on your phone. Apply any solution suitable for you and let me know if non of them work for you, i will make sure to help you out with that issue.
Clearing cache: Sometimes you notice that after launching any specific app so what you have to do is…
- Go to Settings > Apps and find the app with the problem.
- Tap on it and you will see a screen with many options.
- Just tap on “clearing cache” button in there.
- It will ask you for confirmation, just tap OK.
- Wait for a second and it will clear all cache related tot that app.
If the above didn’t worked for you then you may also try clearing the data (this will clear the data of that app). If the problem still persists, then you should uninstall that app and install that app again.
If the above solution is not for you then you may be a victim of the stock download manager app. For that you have to disable that stock app from settings.
- Go to Settings > Apps, swipe to all apps and find the downloads app.
- Tap on it and you will see a lot of options.
- At the place of uninstall button you will see “Disable” button.
- Click that disable button and it will ask you for confirmation.
- Don’t bother just tap the OK button.
It will disable that download app and it will don’t give you such irritating errors.
If none of the above methods worked for you then this will surely will do something for you.
- Go to Settings > Application Manager.
- Swipe to the all apps page.
- Open menu and tap on “Reset app preferences”.
- After that you will go back and do what you are doing on your phone.
These are the possible fix for com.google.process.gapps has stopped error with your phone only. If you know any method to remove this error you can tell me using the comment section below.