Google released its new version of Android last month, which is Android 6.0 Marshmallow and some Nexus users already got that on their Nexus devices. All other devices are still waiting to get this latest update on them and I think it will take some more time to have this update on other devices. Google also released the developer preview of this version with its code name “Android M” and released 3 builds and the fourth is the final version called Android 6.0 Marshmallow. I know like everyone else you also want to have some glimpse of Android 6.0 Marshmallow on your device, today your wish came true and can change your stock Android to Android 6.0 Marshmallow looking interface. To download and install these apps on your Android device read below.
Android 6.0 Marshmallow has some UI changes than the its previous versions of Android which is Android 5.0 Lollipop. The stock launcher is somewhat changed and the app drawer has changed totally, in new app drawer we have a vertical flowing apps categorized with the alphabets and finally app drawer has a search bar to easily find the app you want, frequently using apps will get stacked at the top of the app drawer. There are some feature and performance improvements also to make this OS faster and better than the previous versions of Android.
Below is the list of all the stock apps available for now, also we have Android 6.0 Marshmallow’s wallpapers and boot animations to give your Android device a proper look of Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
The Android 6.0 Marshmallow stock apps:
- Android M launcher
- Google Play services.apk
- Play Music.apk
- Velvet M2.apk
- Full app zip package
- Android M stock wallpapers package (flash-able zip)
- Android M Ringtones package (flash-able zip)
Steps To Install Android Marshmallow Stock Apps:
- Download the desired apps from e above given links to your PC.
- Now connect our phone to your PC and transfer all the apps to your phone’s internal memory or SD card.
- Unplug your phone from the PC and on your phone go to settings > security > check the unknown resources option.
- Now open any file manager app on your phone and locate all the apps you transferred from your PC (Mathew, Link my best file manager post).
- Tap on any app and select “Package Installer” from the pop up and after that you will see the installation screen just tap on Install button.
- After some time tap on ‘done’ and your app will get installed.
Steps To Install The Flash-able Zip Files:
For installing flash-able zip files your phone should be rooted and a custom recovery should be installed.
- Shut down your device and boot it to the recovery (which ever is installed).
- Do not wipe any thing except the cache and dalvick cache. (Do it properly or you may lose your data)
- Now tap on the Install > select zip from SD card > choose the zip file and confirm to flash.
- After flashing boot your device normally.
Enjoy your device with the touch of Android 6.0 Marshmallow. For any queries contact us using the comment section below.