We have the Samsung Apps APK file available for downloading. Inside you will find the Galaxy Fit, S Health and galaxy gear manager files. We know these come for the wearables in the Sammy range including the fitness band and the smartwatch. Both of them work in tandem with the S5 Smartphone. You ought to know that the S5 sales are a whopping 40% short of the target and a further 25% down from that of the Galaxy S4 sales last year. As the years roll forward we expect to see a rise in smartphone sales for the flagships by Samsung, HTC, Sony and Apple as they grow in popularity. However, we didn’t see that this year. Anyway, those that did buy into the hype undoubtedly want to get the most out of the device’s potential and these files will surly help in achieving that.
The Samsung Galaxy S5 announced on the 24th of February is surely one of the best smartphones on the market with its 5.1 inch display, 1080 x 1920 pixel resolution, 432 ppi pixel density, Super AMOLED technology, Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 MSM8974-AC system chip and 16 megapixel camera. Now you can start using the native applications.
Senior XDA member, Albe95, has posted over 30 of the native applications from this thread. We’ve picked out the best of the files that we like the most. Moreover, you can visit the thread and download the rest from the list.
To download Samsung apps APK all you must do is click the links over the words below. From there we’ll run you through to how install the files.
- The S5 launcher comes with TouchWiz style.
- Start using the S Note on the S5.
- View albums and data from the S5 gallery.
- View crystal clear footage from the S5 video player.
- Have your own personal playlists and WALKMAN favorites with the S5 Music Player.
- The updated S5 S planner comes with the a fix for the birthdays crashing.
- Administer all the smartwatch data with the S5 Gear Manager.
- Download the Samsung Apps.
- Download the Galaxy Fit Manager for keeping your body in great condition. (New updated version).
- Stay up-to-date with the S5 Email app.
- Never make a mathematical mistake again with the S5 calculator.
How To Install The Files on your Sammy S5
- Download the APK of your choice to the computer.
- Download the Astro File Manager.
- Turn on the “Unknown Sources” option from the phone settings.
- Find the USB cable.
- Connect the Android device to the computer with the USB wire.
- Transfer the file to the internal or external storage of the phone.
- Unplug the mobile from the computer.
- Search through the directory where the app is stored.
- Tap the file.
- Tap the “Open App Manager” option.
- Tap the “install” option.
That’s it! the application is working on the Android mobile device.
Please share this article: