Samsung released its most awaited sequel for its most popular Galaxy Note phablet “Note 5”. The Samsung Galaxy Note 5 has specs which can kill your PC and if you have money to buy a 40 inch LED TV then only you should be able to buy the Samsung Galaxy Note 5. The Note 5 comes with a 5.7 inch quad HD display with 518 ppi pixel density, 3.6 GHz octa core processor with 4 gigs of RAM powered by 300o mAh non removable Li ion battery. If you had already bought Samsung Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge then it could be hard to pay so much amount again for Galaxy Note 5.
Some third-party developers on XDA developers have released the official Galaxy Note 5 apps extracted from a Note 5 device. These apps include the launcher, memo, mail, icons and much more. By installing these apps you can easily transform your Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge to how the Note 5 looks and feel by using it stock applications. First you have to download the desired apps you want for your phone on your PC, then you will be able to install these APK apps on your Samsung Galaxy S5 or the S6 Edge phone using the guide below.
Do not try installing these apps on a different handset. The APKs are only to be installed on the S6 or the S6 Edge.
Here is the list of all the Note 5 stock apps. Download all tho ones you want for your device:
- Note 5 launcher
- My Files
- Galaxy Apps
- Browser Icon
- Music Player icon
- Voice Recorder
- Camera Icon
- S Health
- S Voice
- Smart manager
- Dialer and contact icon
- Clock icon
- S planner icon
Steps to install Note 5 Stock apps on Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge:
- First, download the APK you want to install on your device on your PC.
- Now connect your phone to your PC using a USB cable that came with your device.
- Transfer all the downloaded APK files from your PC to your internal storage SD card phone.
- Disconnect your phone from PC and install a File manager app on your phone.
- On your phone go to Settings > Security > enable Unknown Sources from there.
- Open the file manager app on your phone and locate the APK files that you copied from your PC.
- Tap on the APK file you want to install first. You will see an installation screen with install and cancel button at the bottom.
- Tap on the Install option and the APK will start to install on your phone. When the installation’s done, tap on the ‘done’ button at the bottom.
- Do this with rest of the apps (repeat the process) to install them on your phone.
There you go, you have all the stock apps of Note 5 on your Samsung Galaxy S6! For more information or any query just leave them in the comment section below.