Samsung smartphones have nearly a cult following, and the job of the 2015 edition of the Samsung Galaxy flagship was to bring back the sales figures after the Samsung Galaxy S5 flopped (click to download APK for Samsung Galaxy S5 stock app). So far so good for the S6 smartphone as consumers are showing it much love. It’s available in the USA under nearly every large carrier, including Verizon, Sprint, AT&T, T-Mobile, US cellular, MetroPCS and Boost Mobile. Furthermore, heaps of other phone carrier networks around the world are selling it too!
The Galaxy S6 comes with an Android 5.0 Lollipop TouchWiz UI, 1440 x 2560 pixel screen resolution, 5.1-inch display, Exynos 7 Octa 7420 system chip and 8-core, 2100 MHz, ARM Cortex-A57 and ARM Cortex-A53 , 64-bit processor. While it’shard not to be a fan out of the specs for this handset, not all people are fond of the bloatware Sammy pre-install on the devices. Others love the stock and default apps and cannot get enough of them.
If you want to install the Samsung stock S6 apps as APK files on your smartphone, you can do that easily after the guide below. Firstly, you should download the file of your choice direct to the computer and then follow the guide below if you aren’t familiar with installing APK files.
You should know that it’s common to attempt installing the APK over the app that’s already installed. Doing so will result in an error. For example, if you wish to install the Accuweather APK file, it won’t work if you still have the Accuweather widget sitting on your device. Once successfully uninstalled, you can download and install the APK file.
- Galaxy S6 Gallery
- Galaxy S6 Launcher
- Official Galaxy S6 Wallpaper
- Galaxy S6 WallpaperPicker
- Google Fit App to track all your Exercise Progress
- S6 AccuWeather
- Galaxy S6 Keyboard
- S6 FONTS
- Download Galaxy S6 Health
- Galaxy S6 Music Player
- Galaxy S6 Smart Manager with Main crash fixed
- Galaxy S6 Kids Mode
- Galaxy S6 Smart Switch
- Galaxy S6 Smart Remote
- Galaxy S6 Gear Fit
- Galaxy S6 Gear Manager
- Galaxy S6 S Translator
How to install the APK stock apps on the Samsung Galaxy S6
- Download the APK you wish to install directly to the Windows PC.
- Download the Astro File Manager on the Android handset.
- Visit the Settings app on the Samsung smartphone and enable the ‘unknown sources” option. That will allow us to install apps that aren’t from the Google Play Store.
- Locate the USB cable that the S6 comes with out of the box.
- Connect the Galaxy S6 to the Windows PC with that same USB cable.
- Transfer the file of your choice over to the internal storage SD card on the S6 smartphone.
- Disconnect the Samsung smartphone from the Windows computer.
- Search through the directory and locate the app on the smartphone.
- Tap over the same file you know is the one you transferred.
- Tap your finger on the “Open App Manager” option.
- Lastly, tap your finger over the “Install” option.