Each smartphone and tablet OEM ships their mobile devices with their unique set of USB Drivers. If you are somebody who owns a Sony device, and then a Samsung, followed by something like an HTC, this can be a royal pain because it would mean you have needed to install three driver sets on the computer so that you can connect the device to the computer and have the Windows operating system, identify that device.
There is a guy named Koushik Dutta who has designed a Universal Windows ADB Driver that tackles that very issue by compiling all of the USB Drivers from the different manufacturers and OEMs together on the one file, so it is all you need to install on the computer regardless of who made your device.
Once you have the Universal Windows ADB Driver installed n the computer you can then start developing. What’s more, installing the ADB Driver is simple and only takes a few seconds. Even a dummy can get it installed without any issues.
Downloading the Samsung Galaxy On7 USB Drivers on Windows PCs
1. Download the Universal Windows ADB Driver on the computer and wait for the download to complete before clicking on the file so the setup wizard opens.
2. Make sure that the Samsung Galaxy On7 smartphone is not connected to the computer before you start with the setup wizard.
3. Click on the Next button to continue.
4. Click on the Browse button if you want to choose the folder that the ADB Driver file is going to be stored if you are not happy with the default option that the tool has selected already or just leave it as is if you are satisfied.
5. Choose between sharing it with everyone by clicking on that button or leaving it for just the account you are using now.
6. Click on the Next button to continue.
7. The ADB Driver is now ready to install; confirm the installation by clicking on the Next button.
8. Wait for the progress bar to reach the other side of the display.
9. Click on the Close button when you get to the final page that shows the Installation Complete screen.
The Universal ADB Driver is now installed on the Windows PC, and that means you have the Samsung Galaxy On7 USB Drivers installed and ready to use. You can now connect the Samsung Galaxy On7 smartphone to the computer with the USB cable and then the USB Drivers will automatically be working without the need of you doing anything else.