The Samsung Galaxy S3 is one of the greatest smartphones Sammy has ever produced. What’s more, some of the stock apps that came with the device will go down as some of the best in history. In this post, you will find stock apps such as Chat On — the popular messaging service made by Samsung that was stopped. You won’t find these kind of apps coming native with Samsung’s Android operating systems out of the box any more. However, that doesn’t mean you cannot download the app and use Chat On with your device like you wouldn’t back when the S3 was new.
Download the Samsung Galaxy S3 stock apps APK files
- Galaxy S3 Clocks: Standard/Different
- Never wake up late again with the Galaxy S3 Alarm Clock.
- Not much has changed over the years with Galaxy S3 MMS and text messaging, but you can download the exact version from three years ago now nonetheless.
- Cameras usually improve over time. However, some still prefer the Galaxy S3 Camera.
- You won’t find many changes with the Galaxy S3 Calculator from yesteryear.
- Surf the web a great many of times a day? You might be missing the Galaxy S3 Browser.
- Get the old-school Galaxy S3 Chat ON app that was once widely regarded as the best way to chat. Samsung later discontinued the Chat ON service.
- The Galaxy S3 Contacts APK is enhanced in recent versions of devices and operating systems. However, newer isn’t always better.
- The Galaxy S3 Clock Package to help enhance your clocks
- The Galaxy S3 Digital Clock is many people’s favorites to ever be made.
- Many people regard the Galaxy S3 Music Player as their favorite.
- The Galaxy S3 Gallery to store your photos.
- Download the Galaxy S3 Game Hub for all you gamers out there.
- The Galaxy S3 Calendar comes with a different design to what we are accustomed to seeing lately.
- You won’t find another hub like the Galaxy S3 Music Hub.
- You might be missing the Galaxy S3 Group Cast for group events.
- Galaxy S3 All Share Play/Media Server/Cast Widget
- Get the Galaxy S3 S Planner for those who can’t stand not having a diary.
- Those who drive a great deal won’t want to live without the Galaxy S3 Street View.
You can also download the Samsung keyboard if you preferred the keyboard from the third-generation flagship under the Samsung name. Voice talk is another popular APK to have, along with the Voice recorder. Of course, no APK set would be complete without the infamous TouchWiz launcher. However, in case you didn’t already know, there are other launchers you can download from Google Play. Some of them are free, while others will set you back a small fee.
How to install an APK file with an Android file manager
- Head to the Google Play store and download any file manager of your choice. If you want our recommendation, we prefer ASTRO File manager. However, there are many that are just as great — some of them are open source too.
- Turn on your Windows PC and download the APK you want to install directly to the computer.
- Navigate to the Settings on the S3 and enable the “Unknown Sources” option so you can install files outside of the Google Play Store.
- Connect the smartphone to the Windows PC where you have the APk using the USB cable you use for charging.
- Transfer the APK file over to the internal storage SD card. Make sure that you don’t hide the APK in any sub folder. We call this keeping the APK in the root folder.
- Unplug the device from the computer after you’ve transfer the file.
- Search through the directory and find the app on the smartphone.
- Tap over the app you wanted to install.
- Tap the “Open App Manager” option from the display.
- Choose the “Install’ option from the next screen.
Now you have the APK fully installed and ready to use after it finishes installing.