Samsung Galaxy Note 5 has all the software and hardware that a person needs a smartphone, but you know human desires never ends, so some Note 5 users are asking about a call record button on Galaxy Note 5. Well if Samsung hasn’t done it then what? We have our developers always finds a way in this kind of sand storm. A developer on XDA developers had figured out a way to enable call recording button on the calling screen. The following guide is a very easy method, but all you need for this is to root your Note 5. I know how hard this is to risk this much expensive device for just a record option, but don’t worry rooting will never damage your phone in any way this just voids the warranty of your device which you can get back by unrooting the device back.
This process needs a PC, a USB cable and of course your beloved Note 5. So what you have to do is install an apk to your phone and just press a button in that app, and that’s it, don’t get it? OK, I will explain you in a step by step method below.
How to enable call recording on the Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Download the apk from here to your PC and save it to your desktop.
- Connect your Note 5 to your PC and transfer this apk to your phone.
- Disconnect the device and install this apk to your phone.
- Go to all apps and launch this app.
- Press enable button on it, wait till you see a reboot popup.
- Tap on Reboot to reset your device so it will take effect of the changes happened.
- After reboot whenever you are calling you will see a record button on the calling screen.
That’s it! Now you can record calls, and the recording can be found in the record folder. Oh! And you can now uninstall the app you just installed and delete the apk file from your phone.
In conclusion, that is everything that one needs to enable the call recording on the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 smartphones. The guide should work for all of the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 smartphones that are running on any of the available software updates. Just keep in mind that it will likely need to remain on the stock Android ROM to follow this guide and enable the call recording feature. In other words, don’t expect to find this guide working if you are running a custom ROM like something from the CyanogenMod team.