I am new to Sony Xperia devices and I am using the Xperia Z2. No doubt Sony has really worked hard on these devices, but as the time passed by I came to realize that call and notification volume are too low most of the time I can’t hear the sound. So after working for few hours I finally found a working solution on how to Fix Call and Notification Volume Too Low in Sony Xperia Z2. You can find a lot of guides on fixing the notification volume too low in Sony Xperia but not all are working. There is no rooting involved in this guide. We will fix the call volume too low on Xperia Z2 by changing few things.
Also See: Root Xperia Z2 on Android 4.4.4
Following is the step by step guide on how to fix notification too low on Xperia Z2. Follow all the steps as mentioned below to fix the problem.
How to Fix Call and Notification Volume Too Low in Sony Xperia Z2:
- First Go to Settings on your Xperia Z2.
- Tap on Sound.
- Now first do try changing few ringtones might help.
- Tap on Increasing ringtone to enable it.
- Tap on Audio Settings.
- Now Tap on ClearAudio+, it will automatically adjust the Audio.
- Open Play Store on Xperia Z2.
- Search for Zedge App and install it.
- Choose any custom ringtone and select it as phone ringtone.
- Open Settings on your device.
- Tap on Sounds.
- Now Tap on Sound Effects.
- Tap on Sound Enhancements.
- Tap on xLoud to make it enabled.
- If you face any kind of issue regarding this guide please do tell me in comments. I would love to help you with it and don’t forget to share it with your friends.