Recovery mode in Android refers to a different partition that we can boot up our devices and ‘recover’ the device. The options found in a stock recovery are much more limited to a custom recovery. Nevertheless, it doesn’t matter of you are running a stock recovery or a custom recovery, you can get access to the recovery mode using the same key commands.
How To Enter Recovery Mode On The Samsung Galaxy Note Edge
- Press the Power key and choose the Power off option from the list.
- If you cannot get the screen to work because it’s unresponsive, long-press the Power button until the device goes off.
– make sure you are pressing it long enough for it to turn off and not sleep. if you press it and the screen goes black, it might just be sleeping and not off. No Samsung device takes longer than 10 seconds to turn off.
- Reboot the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge holding the Volume Up + Home + Power keys at the same time.
- Do not let go of the Volume Up + Home + Power combination until you see the Samsung logo on the device’s display.
- Now you can release the buttons and navigate through the menu using the Volume keys.
- Select the option you want from the list using the Power button.
- Now you should be able to scroll through the list using the Volume keys and confirm an action using the Power button to either factory reset, wipe data, wipe the cache partition or install an update.