Have you ever wondered if you could use all those numerous android applications on your PC and get the best of it? There are over 800,000 applications on Google Play alone and this overwhelming number has made android the most sought after cell phone platform. Here is a guide that will tell you How to Download Android Apps to PC and everything that you need to know to get them running on your PC just like on your cell phone.
How to Download and Install BlueStacks
Since android applications are meant for android Operating System, they normally do not work on your PC, as they are not compatible. To overcome this you need a program, which is called BlueStacks. This program, often called as Emulator, will let help android applications run on any PC platform. With the help of this, you can Download Android Apps to PC and run them on your computer.
This is a free software, which is available for download on their website. Once the setup file for BlueStacks is downloaded, you can run the setup file. The on screen instructions of your computer will tell you what to do next and walk you through the entire installation process properly. Once the setup process is completed, you need to restart your computer as instructed.
Guide on How to Download Android Apps to PC
You can download the apk file of any android application for Google Play Store as you would like. You can download as many applications as possible from Google Play store.
How to Download Android Apps to PC Using BlueStacks
After having installed the BlueStacks on your PC, click on the BlueStacks icon and open the program. You will see a search bar where you can search the android application that you need to install on your PC. Once you have downloaded the applications that you need, you can move to the next step.
How to Install Android Apps to PC Using BlueStacks
Here are the step wise instructions to the process
- Right Click on the apk file of the android application that you need to install on your pc.
- Open the application by clicking on Choose the Default Program
- Then browse C: Program FilesBlueStacksHD-Android Apk Handler Application Program from your computer and then press OK.
- You will see an option on your PC “Always use the selected program to open this file kind of file“, check the box. This will set BlueStacks as the default program for all android apk files on your computer and will sure a lot of time.
- You will see a confirmation message after the installation process has been successfully completed.
- You can launch the BlueStacks from the desktop icon on your computer and see all the installed android applications in the menu. You will be able to click open and enjoy them on your PC as well.
Installing and using android applications has become very common now and with the help of this guide, you can put aside wondering about How to Download Android Apps to PC and start enjoying using them on your PC just like you have wished.