The LG G4 is a high-end smartphone with all the wonderful looks and of course the hardware. The look of this phone is quite simple and have uber-thin bezels on the front, which makes this device feel better in your hands. The said device has a 5.5 inch HD display with a very high pixel density of 538 ppi. For speed, this phone has a 1.4 GHz quad-core and one 1.8 GHz dual core processor with 3 gigs of RAM. Over all, this phone has all the high-end specs and of you don’t have it then wipe your tears and get ready to make your phone’s interface look like this smartphone.
Android devices run almost on APK files. Even the stock apps are also saved in the phone with the APK extension. That gives Android developers liberty to port the stock apps to other similar spec devices. The LG G4 has some stock apps that everyone loves to have on their device like the floating window, the clock and weather widgets with a flat design, the camera and loads more. It is now possible to have these apps on your LG G3 or any other device having nearly same specs and the developer who made all this possible had posted these stock apps publicly on the internet and you can have them too on your phone by downloading them from here. There are certain things you need to know before installing these apps on your device, like your phone should be rooted to install some of these apps because these apps will go straight to your phones root directory.
The Guide You Need:
Here is the list of all the available stock apps which you can download to your PC and install them on your phone using the guide provided below:
The Files You Need:
- Alarm Clock
- Concierge Board
- E Mail
- License provider
- File manager
- Media folder
- Home Screen
- Music widget
- Smart settings
- Q Remote
- Voice recorder
Download all the apps you want for your PC and follow the guide from below to install successfully on your phone.
Steps to install LG G4 stock apps on LG G3:
- Your Windows PC should have your phone’s USB drivers install on your PC so it can detect your phone.
- Put all the downloaded apps from the downloads folder to a new folder on your desktop.
- Now pick up a USB data cable and connect your phone to your PC.
- Transfer all the downloaded apps to your phone and disconnect your phone when it’s done.
- On your phone, install any file explorer so we can reach the APK files (install ES file explorer for free).
- Navigate to the folder where you have copied the APK files using the file manager.
- Now tap on any of the APK files and then tap on the installation screen.
- Wait for some time and your app will get installed.
- Now install the rest of all apps using the same tips as above.
After the installation is complete, it is recommended that before installing the apps, don’t open them directly. First install all the apps and restart your phone once to get them working properly.