It doesn’t matter if you have a smartphone made by Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Xiaomi or any of the other well-known brands. They all need the USB Drivers installed on the computer if that computer is running on the Windows operating system and they wanted to connect to it.
The idea of USB Drivers is simple: a program that helps bridge the gap between your device and the computer. The USB cable alone is not enough to make that happen in the Windows environment due to the way it was designed.
Still, Microsoft does a good job of taking much of the hassle away from it for us by making Windows automatically at leats attempt to download and the install the drivers for us all of the time, so we don’t have to. That is the reason why your friends might have another computer, and they didn’t have to do anything while unfortunately for yourself things didn’t go so smoothly and you do need to do some investigating.
If Windows isn’t able to install the USB Drivers on the computer automatically for you, then it is up to you to try and get it done manually instead. You can’t just turn off the computer and hope that it tries to install them again but with more success this time.
How To Download Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 USB Drivers on Windows PC
1. Click on the link that takes you through to the Universal Windows ADB Driver website and then click where it says you can grab the download here” to download the file to the computer you are using.
2. The file then begins to download directly above the taskbar. Wait for the download to complete and then click on it where it shows the file name.
3. It opens up the start of what is the setup wizard for the Universal ADB Driver. It tells you to make sure that you do not have any Android devices connected at this time and then to click on the Next button when the devices are unplugged.
4. Click on the Browse button and then choose where you want the installation file to be stored on the computer. You can also leave it as the default setting if you don’t have any preference.
Underneath that is the chance to choose whether or not you want to share the file with all other accounts on the computer so that they can use the Universal ADB Driver from their accounts too or if you just want to keep it for yourself.
Once those selections are made, click on the Next button.
5. There is now a final confirmation screen where you need to click on the Next button one last time and then the installation of the Universal ADB Driver begins.
6. In a few seconds, the installation is over, and you come to a screen that lets you know that the installation was successful. Click on the Close button at the bottom to exit the setup wizard.
In conclusion, that is how to download Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 USB Drivers on a computer that is running on the Windows operating system by using the Universal ADB Driver that Koushik Dutta has developed.