These are the steps to enter recovery mode on the Intex Aqua Wing smartphone.
Intex’s new Aqua Wing smartphone sports a 4-inch TN display, MediaTek-made 64-bit quad-core processor and runs Android 5.1.1 software out of the box. That same Android OS comes with all the bells and whistles on it like most other smartphones out there so you can get access to various modes like the recovery mode.
Here is everything you need to enter that same recovery mode and effectively recover your device so you can use it again without any worries:
Files And Provisions
- You do not need any files installed on your device to enter the recovery mode using the hardware buttons on the device.
- Anyone running with root access on the Aqua Wing smartphone can install the Quick Boot application and enter the said mode that way instead.
Entering Recovery Mode on the Intex Aqua Wing
- Long-press your Intex Power button and the device will eventually turn off completely.
- Reboot the Wing smartphone by holding the Power and Volume Up buttons simultaneously.
- Let go of both the Power and Volume Up buttons when the Android logo appears on your smartphone display.
- Press the Menu button in for some time until you can see the option for Recovery Mode on your display.
- Use the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons to navigate through the Recovery Menu of options.
- Confirm what you want to do from the list by pressing the Power button when your choice is highlighted.
In conclusion, all of should now be in the Recovery Mode and performing anything from factory resetting your device to wiping the cache partition. Those of you who have rooted the Aqua Wing can install the Quick Boot application directly on the smartphone and open it from the app drawer once it’s finished downloading. You will see the option for Recovery Mode from the menu.