Samsung mobile devices are great for many reasons. One of those reasons that comes to mind when thinking about the Samsung Galaxy J recovery mode is the ease of use. As with most thing technology related, it can be daunting learning how to enter recovery mode on the Galaxy J; however, once you know what it’s all about, the job is very easy for the rest of your life with the smartphone. Not only does the same button combination work for the duration of the Galaxy J’s life, but it also works no matter what recovery you are using.
If you are not an advanced Android user, you would only know recovery mode to mean the stock recovery that comes with the device when you open it for the first time out of the box. Those into Modding and hacking will know about custom recoveries which can be installed on the Galaxy J smartphone. Some custom recoveries include TWRP recovery and CWM recovery. Anyway, the point is that it doesn’t matter if you have TWRP, CWM, Philz Touch or the stock recovery out of the box, they all are bootable by following this step by step guide on how to enter recovery mode on the Samsung Galaxy J smartphone.
Enter Recovery Mode On The Samsung Galaxy J
- Completely power down the Galaxy J by long-pressing the Power button.
- If the screen is responsive, you can quickly press the power button just once and then choose the ‘Switch off’ button.
- Press the Volume Up + Home + Power keys at the same time. If done correctly, you will see the recovery mode displayed.
- Unlike other recovery modes, you can use both the Volume Up and volume Down keys to scroll through the list use the Power button as the ‘Enter’ key.
- Now you can choose any option you want from the recovery mode menu.
- When you are done, choose the ‘Reboot System Now’ option.
- Now the Samsung Galaxy J will reboot back into the normal operating system mode and how you normally use the smartphone.