The Samsung Galaxy S6 is the best and most powerful Android smartphone ever available on the market. Samsung launched this phone and it is a hit. Whether it’s in the beauty or the performance, this is the best smartphone available until Samsung has a new high-end phone. Well, if you recently switched to Samsung smartphones then you should get to know some of the secret places hidden inside your smartphones. Today you will learn how to reboot your Galaxy S6 to Recovery Mode. There are three possible ways. I will explain each of them very clearly to you.
Recovery is an important mode that comes with all types of Android devices, whether its phones, tablets or smart watches. Recovery does some basic things for your phone like gives you the ability to hard reset, wipe data or update your phone. It stays hidden from us because recovery mode is very risky also. You have to use some key combinations to reboot your phone to recovery mode. Booting Samsung phones to recovery mode is the easiest one among all the Android devices.
You need some tools to do this: a USB cable to connect your phone to your PC and your phone. Also, make sure that your phone has enough battery to enter and exit recovery mode easily without getting off as it may brick down your device.
Steps to reboot Samsung Galaxy S6 to Recovery Mode
Using the Galaxy Key Combination:
- Turn your phone off completely, do it by pressing and holding power key for 3 seconds.
- Tap on Power Off option from the power menu.
- Wait till your phone gets off completely.
- Now press and hold volume up key, home key and power key together for 5 to 8 seconds.
- After Samsung logo you will see screen with lots of options, that’s the recovery mode.
- Do not perform any task inside the recovery if you don’t know what you are doing.
- To go back to OS again, just highlight “reboot system now” using the volume up and down keys and press power key once.
Using ADB commands:
- First you have to download this ADB package file from here. You can also get it by reading how to install Android SDK and ADB on Windows.
- Now extract that package on desktop of your PC.
- Connect your phone to your PC via USB cable.
- Now open the ADB folder and right-click on the blank space inside the folder while holding the shift key and select “open command windows here”.
- On the command window just type this command “adb reboot recovery”.
- Your phone will get off and after some time your phone will boot to recovery mode automatically.
Using an app:
- First unlock your phone and open Google Play Store.
- On Google Play Store search for Reboot Menu Widget.
- Download and install it on your phone.
- Now put the Reboot menu widget to your home screen.
- Now you can tap on this widget and select reboot recovery to reboot your phone to recovery mode.
Now you can do any unofficial operation with your phone. Don’t mess around in the Recovery Mode too much because it may brick your device. Also for any query just post them in the comment section below.