Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge is a great device with great specs, but as you know nothing is perfect in this world, everything has some flaw and Galaxy S6 Edge also have one. Whenever you turn auto brightness off after turning it on you will see that your phone is still in an auto brightness mode and reacts to the light condition also when you put your phone in full brightness mode then also your phone is dull comparable to Samsung Galaxy S6. So if you want to fix this bug on your Galaxy S6 Edge, then you should follow the guide given below.
This process needs your phone to be rooted, and the ROM should be deodexed, or you will not be able to install this fix on your phone. Rooting your phone may void your phone’s warranty, but you can get your warranty back by installing the stock ROM back to your phone again. But for this fix you need your phone to be rooted.
OK let’s continue with the guide:
How To Fix the Auto Brightness Issue With Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Smartphones:
- First, you need to download the appropriate files for your device.
Galaxy S6 Edge:
- OH8 G925F DEODEXED ROMS
OH2 G925F DEODEXED ROMS
OGG G925F DEODEXED ROMS
OE3 G925F DEODEXED ROMS
OH1 G925P Sprint DEODEXED ROMS
OFE G925P Sprint DEODEXED ROMS
OF8 G925T T-Mobile DEODEXED ROMS
Galaxy S6 Edge +:
OH4 G928F DEODEXED ROMS
OGJ G928F DEODEXED ROMS
- After downloading save these files on your PC.
- Now connect your phone to your PC using a USB cable and transfer the files to your phone and unplug it when it’s done.
- Download root explorer and install it on your PC (install for free).
- Open Root Explorer and move and replace services.jar to system framework.
- After replacing set the correct permissions 0644 (rwrr) and reboot your phone.
- After rebooting your phone will be ready and now you can use auto brightness quickly without any issue. If you have any difficulty installing the fix, then contact us using the comment section below.
In conclusion, that is everything you need to fix the auto brightness bug that is found on the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge smartphone. Hopefully, your smartphone is now working better and without the bug in the brightness on the display.