If you’re a rooted Intex Aqua i5 user, then you should definitely give CWM Recovery a try. It’s a custom recovery that replaces the stock recovery on your device and allows you to flash various custom ROMs and Mods on your device. Not only is that, it lets you take full system backups as well.
It isn’t really hard to install the said recovery on your device. If you follow all the instructions properly, you should end-up having a working recovery on your device in no time. Here’s how:
Files You Need
1. You must first root your device before you can install a custom recovery. Please follow our how to root the Intex Aqua i5 tutorial to gain root-access on your device. You should then be all set.
2. Download CWM Recovery to your computer. It’s the recovery image that will be flashed on your phone.
3. Download and install Mobileuncle MTK Tools app on your phone from the Google Play store.
Installing a Custom Recovery on the Intex Aqua i5
1. Connect your phone to your computer using a USB cable.
2. Copy CWM Recovery from your computer over to the SD card storage on your device.
3. When the file is copied, disconnect your phone from your computer.
4. Launch the Mobileuncle MTK Tools app from your app drawer.
5. Tap on the option that says Update Recovery in the app.
6. Navigate to the folder where you have saved the CWM Recovery image and select it for installing.
7. The app should begin installing the selected recovery on your device.
8. When it has done installing the recovery, reboot your device.
9. You’re done.
You now have the CWM custom recovery up and running on your Intex Aqua i5. Feel free to load up your device with your favorite custom ROMs!
Please share this article: