Xiaomi Mi4 launched in India last year exclusively on Flipkart, this phone goes out of stock in minutes and the site crashed. By this you can imagine how popular this phone is in India. This phone has high-end hardware with great battery performance. You probably do not know this phone is from Chinese manufacturer so you won’t be able to use Google apps like G Mail, play Store, Google Maps in this phone. Today I will tell you a very easy way to install Google services on your phone. You can also use this process to install Google apps on any Xiaomi phones.
This process is not going to void your phone’s warranty, this process is also not at all risky or going to damage your phone in any way. After this process you will be able to use all the Google apps and services on your phone.
Steps to install Google Play Services in Xiaomi phones.
- First on your phone go to settings > Security > check the “Unknown Resources” option (this is important to install Google apps on your phone).
- Download Google installer APK from here to your PC and transfer it to your phone using a USB cable.
- After transfer’s done unplug your phone from PC.
- Now on phone open file manager and install the Google Installer APK on your phone.
- After installation open this app from app drawer and there you can see Google Play Store.
- Install Google Play store on your phone by tapping on install button.
- After installation you will see a popup asking you to install Google Service framework on your phone, just tap on OK and you will be proceeded to a screen with 4 more apps including Google Play.
- On this screen tap on install button located at the bottom of the screen and press on continue.
- After installation’s done, exit the app and reboot your phone to set up Google play services on your phone.
- After reboot, open the Google app installer again and install the Google Play Store by taping on the install button.
- After installation you will be able to see Google Play Store in app drawer and able to use it without any problem.
After that you can uninstall the Google installer app or install other Google apps from it. Or if you are having any difficulty installing it on your phone then you can post it in the comment section below. Also share this article with your friends.