If you have been reading my posts this week, you’d know that both TaiG and PP jailbreaking tools have released packages for different operating systems. Before this turns into a battle between the Redmond company and the Cupertino company, it is true that there is one known bug that’s crept into the jailbreaking guide for those people using TaiG with Windows operating systems. Thankfully, though, there’s already a fix in place to solve the issue. You can read how that’s done after the jump.
HOW TO PATCH THE “CAN’T FIND APPLE DRIVERS” ERROR FROM TAIG IN WINDOWS
1. Turn on the computer and log in to your user account.
2. Navigate your mouse over to My Computer > Add or Remove Programs and uninstall the iTunes.
3. Download the official version of iTunes 12.1.1 from here.
4. Follow the prompts from Apple to successfully complete the installation of the new version of iTunes.
5. Run the TaiG jailbreaking tool once more.
6. The error message is now gone from the screen and you can continue with the jailbreaking guide. Don’t forget to uncheck the box below the Cydia 1.1.16 option if you don’t want the Chinese app store.