You got lots of annoying notifications on your Android handset? Just clear them off without reading them to get rid of them and suddenly you realized that you just cleared an important notification? If this happens to you all the time then you will thank me after reading this article because today I will show you an easy way with which you can have those notifications back. You don’t need to root your phone for this just follow the steps.
This guide only works for Android version 4.2 Jelly Bean and up. For this you have to be on the stock Android no launcher should be installed or you will not be able to do this. If you don’t know how to come back to stock Android home screen just go to Settings > Manage Apps > select the Launcher app and tap on “clear defaults” button and tap home key once. Now it will ask you to use stock home or the Launcher you installed just select on stock home and tap om “Always”.
Steps to get the lost notifications back on your Android device
- Firstly, please unlock your Android phone and tap and hold on the blank space, before finally tapping on widgets.
- Look out for the settings shortcut widget.
- Tap and hold until you see your home screens.
- Drag it to the desired home screen and drop it there.
- You will see a Settings shortcut menu. From that menu, tap on “Notification log”.
- After that is complete, when you want to get your lost notifications back just tap on that shortcut just created and you will see a screen with all the notification with the time they received.
Now you will never miss a notification even if its lost. Share your experience if this guide helps you.