You can install many apps after rooting the Ainol Numy 3G AX10 like the GMusicFS app. GMusicFS is only available for rooted Android users and it works by giving you better access to your Cloud songs than the Google Play Music app normally would. With the GMusicFS app, you can play any track the normal Play Music app wouldn’t allow with the help of other apps like PowerAmp. The best part about the GMusicFS application is that it is free for everyone to install and use.
If you want to test out the GMusicFS application, or any other rooted app that is available, follow the guide below.
Files You Need
- Download the Framaroot application for your Ainol device from this page.
- You do not need any ADB Drivers to complete this guide. However, you will need some experience with a File Manager.
- Learn how to install any APK file on your Ainol Numy 3G AX10 device.
- You are voiding the Ainol warranty by following this guide. You can unroot the Numy 3G AX10 device using the same Framaroot application and get that warranty working again.
Rooting the Ainol Numy 3G AX10
- Download the Framaroot APK from the link above directly to your computer.
- Move the APK file over to the desktop.
- Connect the Numy 3G AX10 to the computer using the USB cable.
- Copy the Framaroot APK over to the root of the internal SD card storage of your AX10 device.
- Once you know it’s on the SD card, unplug it from the computer.
- Launch any File Manager on the device. You can check out our File Manager list from the link above if you need to install a File Manager on your device.
- Install the Framaroot app just like you would any other APK file and launch the app from the app drawer once it is done.
- Tap the Barahir exploit option from the main page and that Barahir exploit will start rooting your Ainol Numy device.
- Wait for the Exploit Result screen and the success! message before closing the app and rebooting your device.
Once the Ainol Numy reboots, you should find the SuperSU application available from the app drawer. That SuperSU app plays an important role in keeping your device safe by stopping any malware from using the root access. if you cannot see the SuperSU app available from your app drawer. open the Google Play STore application and download the app instead. You can choose either SuperSU version by Chainfire or Koush.