Root access in Android phones is useful to get access to the internal system files for the apps who need to alter system files get their job done. Today you’ll learn a very easy method to root your BLU Life P8. This method is the easiest of all root method which is called one click root method. Stay tuned and read all the article carefully to successfully root your phone.
Every root process is very risky and may brick your brick if not done properly, so keep excellent care while rooting your phone. As rooting is a very risky and unofficial process, it will void your phones warranty and you have to pay for any help for your phone.
In this process, you need a Windows PC with internet connection, a USB cable and your phone with USB debugging enabled on it. Do that by going to Settings > Developer Options > enable USB debugging from here. Make sure that your phone has enough battery left on it so it can survive through the rooting process.
Some of you Blu Life One owners might not see any Developer Options coming from the Settings. If that’s the case, you must unlock the hidden Developer Options menu from the About Device menu. Tap the build number around 7 or 8 times until it says you’ve unlocked the Developer Options.
Backup all of your important data stored on your phone to your PC or any other safe place. Also sync all of your important contacts to your Google account so it will stay safe there. You can also backup all of your media files like photos, videos and music to your PC or any other external drive. We still recommend you use Helium for Android, which is available for free from Google Play. It will backup most data you wish to keep. Furthermore, once you finish rooting your Blu smartphone, you can take a NANDroid backup after installing a custom recovery.
- Make sure that you are rooting BLU Life 8 using this method not any other device because it may brick that device.
- Charge your phone to at least 40% of the battery before going to root your phone.
Steps to root BLU life 8 using KingRoot:
- On your PC, download this APK file from here and save it anywhere on your PC.
- Now connect your phone to your PC and move this APK file to your phone’s SD card.
- Install this KingRoot APK file to your phone, if you need help installing APK to your phone then get help here.
- After installing the app on your phone go to app apps and launch KingRoot from there.
- In KingRoot you will see a blue button with START ROOT written on it.
- Wait for some time and your phone will get rooted and you will see a tick icon in place of a lock icon.
That’s it! Now you can run all those apps which need root access. And to check the root access on your phone you can install any root checker app from here. And if you are facing any difficulty rooting your phone then feel free to contact me using the comment section below. Also read things to do with rooted Android and mind-boggling things to do with Android phones.