Are you looking to install many of those root-requiring apps on your Alcatel Pop C1? Do you wish you had root-access on your phone so you can enjoy all the custom development that is available out there for your device? Well, your wish has been fulfilled by a rooting app.
Framaroot can root a number of devices and it does support the Alcatel Pop C1. So you can just tap a few buttons here and there and your device will be rooted. Sounds good? huh.
Here’s how you can go about rooting your device:
Files You Need
1. Download the Framaroot APK from the XDA Forums and transfer it over to the SD card storage on your phone.
Rooting the Alcatel Pop C1
1. In order to install an app from third-party sources on your device, you’ll first need to enable the Unknown sources option. The said option is located in Menu->Settings->Security->Unknown sources. Just tick-mark the feature box and it should be enabled.
2. Next up, install the Framaroot app on your device. To do that, launch File Manager and look for the Framaroot APK you transferred earlier. Tap on it and it’ll start to install.
3. Once the app is installed, open it from your phone’s main menu. It should be on the last screen on the menu.
4. When the app launches, select Install SuperSU from the dropdown menu given on the top.
5. Then, tap on Barahir and it should start rooting your device.
6. After a few seconds, your device should be rooted. You should see a message on your screen confirming the same.
7. Now reboot your device using the Power button.
8. When your device boots up, launch your App Drawer and look for the SuperSU app. If it’s there, you’re all set.
And there you go.
So the Framaroot app has finally rooted your Alcatel Pop C1 and you should now be able to enjoy many of the root-requiring apps on your device without any issues. Cheers!