Kyocera Event users rejoice as your device can now be rooted using the Bin4ry’s root method. All it takes for you to root your Kyocera Event phone is a few taps on your keyboard and you should be rooted. Easy peasy, right?
Once your phone’s rooted, you will have the freedom to customize it your own way without your manufacturer interfering in it. There’ll be no restrictions as to how far you can go customizing your phone, however, not going too far would help you keep your phone stable.
So, here’s how to root your Kyocera Event using Bin4ry method:
Files You Need
- You need a Windows running computer in order to do this tutorial.
- Download and install Kyocera USB drivers on your computer, if they are not already installed.
- Download Bin4ry Package to your computer. It’s the root package that contains everything you need to root your Kyocera Event.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50% of battery life left.
Rooting the Kyocera Event
- Extract files from Bin4ry Package over to your computer by right-clicking on it and selecting Extract here.
- On your phone, go to Menu->Settings->Developer options and turn on USB debugging. It is a must for this tutorial to work.
- Plug in your phone to your computer using a USB cable.
- Right-click on RunMe.bat that you extracted from the archive and select Run as administrator. The tool should launch.
- Press 1 on your keyboard and then hit Enter. It’s for rooting your phone.
- You’ll be prompted to restore data on your phone. Tap on Restore my data on your phone.
- Wait for the tool to finish its processes.
- When the tool’s done rooting your phone, reboot your phone.
- You’re done!
Your Kyocera Event should now be rooted and you can have it confirmed using Root Checker on your phone.
Now that you’re rooted, you can visit the Google Play store to find some of the greatest root-requiring apps for your phone. When you do find, install them on your phone and enjoy the coolest features they have to offer you!