You can now root the Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70 tablet and start installing new apps that require root access to the internal system. Some of those apps you might already know as Greenify, Titanium Backup, BBQ Screen, Flashify, Full!Screen, GMD Auto Hide Soft Keys, Quick Boot and the Rom Toolbox. There are, of course, many others that are just as valuable to your arsenal once you do follow the guide below and grant those root permission over your internal system.
Files You Need
- Download the KingRoot APK file for your A10-70 tablet from this page.
- You can choose to install a custom recovery on your device after you root with the KingRoot universal one click rooting application. You should have no problem installing any of the main custom recoveries on your device by using their unique tutorials to get that done.
- You can learn how to root the Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70 without a PC if you prefer doing it without a computer, or if you just do not have a computer to use.
Rooting the Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70
- Download the KingRoot APK directly to the computer and shift it over to the desktop.
- Connect the Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70 to the computer with the USB cable.
- Copy the KingRoot APK file over to the root of the SD card internal storage on your Tab 2 device.
- Unplug the Tab 2 from the computer once you are happy that the KingRoot APK is on the SD card.
- Launch a File manager on your Tab 2 device and install the APK so you can open it up as an application from your app drawer.
- Tap on the KingRoot app icon and it will open.
- Tap on the ‘Get Root’ button and it will try rooting your Tab 2 device.
- Wait until you can see the progress bar reach 100% and the success message is on the display before you close the app.
Reboot the tablet before you open the Google Play Store and start installing your root-requiring applications or else they might not work. Just like your PC, sometimes the mobile device requires a reboot before things work.