Rooting your LG G Stylo from Sprint is now much easier than ever, all thanks to the one click rooting tool. In order to root the phone, all you need to do is download a root tool, launch it, and let it gain root-access on your phone. Easy peasy!
When that rooting’s done, you should be ready to load some great root-requiring apps on your phone as your phone is just fully compatible with them.
So, here’s how you can use that tool to root your Sprint LG G Stylo:
Files You Need
- This requires you to have a computer that runs on the Windows operating system.
- You should have LG USB drivers installed on your computer. Install them if they aren’t already installed.
- Download LG One Click Root to your computer. It is a universal root method that works for a number of LG phones. Luckily, yours is one of those phones that can be rooted with this tool.
- This tutorial’s been written keeping the Sprint variant of the device in mind.
Rooting the LG G Stylo (Sprint)
- First of all, you need to extract files from LG One Click Root to your computer. To do that, right-click on the tool archive and select Extract here.
- Unlock Developer options on your phone by going to Menu->Settings->About phone and tapping on Build number for 7-8 times. It should say you’re a developer and then it’ll unlock the aforesaid option for you.
- Now, open this newly unlocked option on your phone. To do that, launch Settings, scroll all the way down until you see Developer options, tap on it. Then, enable the option that says USB debugging.
- Connect your phone to your computer via a USB cable.
- Double-click on the root tool’s .bat file and it will launch.
- Follow the instructions shown on your screen for rooting your LG G Stylo.
- When you’re done following the instructions, reboot your phone.
- Your phone is now rooted!
You’ve successfully gained root-access on your LG G Stylo from Sprint. This root-access should now enable you to enjoy some of the amazing root-requiring apps on your phone!