The LG G3 Beat belongs to the G3 group that has been proven to be the finest series of smartphones from the Life’s Good (LG) company. While you may be satisfied with all the features that your LG G3 Beat has to offer, there are some hidden powers lying inside that can only be unlocked if you root your device.
Rooting will allow the so-called root-requiring apps to work on your device. These apps have the power to let you customize your device to an extent that you have never thought of before. From removing the system apps from your device to just changing the way your camera works, you can do everything once you’re rooted.
Here’s a simple and easy to follow guide that teaches how you can root your LG G3 Beat and get the root-requiring apps running on it:
Files You Need
1. You need to have a computer running Windows to be able to do this tutorial.
2. Download and install LG USB Drivers on your computer, if you haven’t done so, yet.
3. Download One Click Package to your computer. It’s a complete package with all the files you need to gain root-access on your device.
Rooting the LG G3 Beat
1. Turn on USB debugging on your device by going to Menu->Settings->Developer options and tick-marking the box that says USB debugging.
If you don’t see Developer options in your settings menu, simply head to Menu->Settings->About phone and tap on Build number for about 7-8 times and you should see the Developer options in your settings menu.
2. Double-click on One Click executable to extract its files to a folder on your computer.
3. Launch the one click tool from the extracted folder on your computer.
4. Connect your phone to your computer using a USB cable.
5. Hit Start in the tool and wait for it to gain root-access on your device.
6. When it’s done rooting, reboot your device for the changes to take effect.
7. You’re all set!
Your LG G3 Beat is now rooted!
You can install Root Checker to verify proper root-permissions on your device. It should also let you know if the root tutorial didn’t go well.
Since your device is now rooted, you can install a custom recovery on it to enjoy many of the best custom ROMs available out there.