If you are rocking an LG G Bello smartphone and you wish to have root access on it, you have come to the right place.
Root access has been achieved on the LG G Bello using the Vroot universal app that lets users root a number of Android phones on their computer. The app only requires you to press a single button and it should begin rooting your phone. Once root’s done, you will have all the freedom to customize your phone the way you want.
Files You Need
- In order to do this tutorial, you must have a computer that runs Windows. It is because the tool that you are going to use to root your LG L Bello is only available for the Windows OS.
- This uses a tool called Vroot to gain root access on your phone.
- You should have LG USB drivers installed on your Windows computer. If they are not, install them first.
- Download Vroot to your computer. It is what will help you root your phone.
Rooting the LG L Bello
- Double-click on the Vroot setup file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the tool on your computer.
- Unlock the developer options menu on your phone by going to Menu->Settings->About phone on your phone and tapping on Build number for 7-8 times until it says you are a developer.
- Go to Menu->Settings->Developer options on your phone and turn on the USB debugging option.
- Once USB debugging is enabled on your phone, plug in your phone to your computer using a compatible USB cable.
- Launch Vroot by double-clicking on its executable file.
- The tool will first try to recognize your phone. If the drivers for your phone are properly installed on your computer, it should not have any issues recognizing your phone.
- When the tool has detected your phone, click on the Root button to start the root process.
- Wait for the tool to gain root access on your phone. It should not take too long.
- When the tool’s done rooting your phone, reboot your phone for the changes to take effect.
- When your phone reboots, check out your app drawer and see if SuperSU exists there. If it does, you are all set.
- Your phone is now rooted!
Excellent! Your LG L Bello smartphone is now rooted and equipped with the SuperSU app to help you run and manage root-requiring apps on your phone.
If you are still concerned about root access, download and install the Root Checker app on your phone and it will verify the proper root permissions on your phone. If it says you have root, you have root.
Now that you have rooted your phone, it is time to install a custom recovery on it. To do that, head over to our how to install a custom recovery on the LG L Bello tutorial and it will teach you how you can get a custom recovery up and running on your phone in the most simplest way.
A custom recovery adds a feather to the cap by letting you flash a custom ROM and a custom kernel, allowing you to back up your system, and letting you do such similar tasks on your phone. It is a must if you plan to change your current ROM with a custom one.