Meizu MX4 Pro is a device that can be rooted without using any root tools. All you need to do is log in to your Meizu account, tap a few options here and there, and your device should be rooted.
Here’s how you can do it all:
Files You Need
1. There aren’t any files that you need to download in order to root the Meizu MX4 Pro. You can gain root right from the device itself.
Rooting the Meizu MX4 Pro
1. Log-in to your Meizu account on your device.
2. Head to Menu followed by Settings.
3. Tap on Accounts and then tap on your account name.
4. Tap on System privileges. That’s where the root-enabler is located.
5. Your device should reboot.
6. You’re now rooted!
That’s all there is to it.
That was really quick! Your Meizu MX4 Pro should now be rooted and you can now install your favorite root apps on your device.