This is the easy and simple guide to root your Micromax Canvas Nitro A311 and it is also non-risky. Get ready to root your phone with this very simple and non-risky process. In this process we are not going to get access to recovery mode of your phone and that means there is no risk of bricking your device, we just have to use an app to root you phone and that is “King Root” app. The app comes in handy with most Android devices to root them.
Rooting your phone is risky as well as unofficial process which is not recommended by Micromax or Google. As it is an unofficial process then you should know that it will remove your phone’s warranty and you will not be able to claim it on future till your phone is rooted. If you are good with this then go to steps to root your phone.
Backup your important data so it will be safe in this process. Backup your data before rooting your phone, you can also backup your media files to your PC or any other external drive. Backup your contacts by syncing them to your Google account.
Before going any further make sure that your phone is rooted and USB debugging is enabled before rooting your phone. Sometimes people find that mode is hidden and it must be unlocked by tapping the build number 7 or 8 times.
This rooting process is only for Micromax canvas Nitro A 311, root any other device using this process at your own risk. The same Kingroot tool does work for other devices. However, the Kingroot doesn’t work for all devices; therefore, it’s best to make sure it works for the one you are using.
Steps to root Micromax Canvas Nitro A311 using King Root app:
- First you need to download the Kingroot APK file from here and put it on desktop so you can find it later easily.
- Now connect your phone to your PC as mass storage via USB cable and transfer that APK to your phone.
- Disconnect your phone from your PC and install that Kingroot APK to your phone (read how to install APK on Android device).
- After installing go to all apps and launch the King Root app from there.
- After launching that app you will see a screen with your phone’s model number written at the middle of the screen.
- You will also see a blue button with “START ROOT” written over it, just hit that button to start rooting process immediately.
- Wait for some time and you will see a green tick icon with a successful message with which tell you that your phone will get rooted successfully.
- After that exit the King Root app and reboot your phone to take effect of root.
After reboot your phone is ready for any kind of app that needs root access to work. Also share your experience using rooted Android device using the comment section below. If comments aren’t your thing, and you’d prefer to just install the root checker app and check that the guide worked, you can do that too. Furthermore, some people enjoy checking out what things they can do with the rooted Android.