Whether it is a smartphone, tablet, phablet, or a wearable, if it runs Android it can be rooted. The Motorola Moto 360 is a smartwatch that runs Android as its operating system, and as said earlier, it can be rooted as it runs Android.
Here’s how you can root your Motorola Moto 360:
Files You Need
1. You should have ADB drivers installed on your computer.
2. Download Rooted Boot Image to your computer. It will help you gain root-access on your device.
3. Download Fastboot to your computer. It will be used to issue commands to your device.
4. This only works for the Motorola Moto 360.
Rooting the Motorola Moto 360
1. Extract files from Fastboot to your computer by right-clicking on it and selecting Extract here.
2. Turn off your device.
3. Hold down the Power button on your device until it vibrates three times.
4. Your device should now be in bootloader mode.
5. Connect your device to your computer.
6. Launch a Command Prompt Window where Fastboot is located. To do so, hold down Shift and right-click anywhere on your screen and select Open command window here.
7. Type in the following command into the CMD window and press Enter:
fastboot boot boot.img
8. Wait for it to do its magic.
9. When your device reboots, you’re all set.
10. You’re now rooted!
Your Motorola Moto 360 is now rooted and is ready to be flashed with all the custom developments that it supports.