Rooting your Oppo N3 shouldn’t take more than a couple of minutes, if you already have a custom recovery running on your device. Once a recovery is up on your device, all you need to do is flash the SuperSU archive and you should be rooted.
Files You Need
1. You must have a custom recovery installed on your device before you can do the following tutorial. Please head to our how to install a custom recovery on the Oppo N3 tutorial to learn how you can install one on your device.
2. This tutorial flashes SuperSU to achieve root-access on your device.
3. Download SuperSU to your computer. Don’t extract it, leave it as is.
Rooting the Oppo N3
1. Connect your phone to your computer in data transfer mode using a USB cable.
2. Copy SuperSU .zip from your computer over to the internal SD card storage on your device.
3. When SuperSU is copied, disconnect your device from your computer.
4. Turn off your device.
5. Turn your device back on in recovery mode. To do that, hold down Volume DOWN and Power buttons simultaneously for a few seconds.
6. Your phone should reboot into recovery mode.
7. Once in recovery, select Install and choose SuperSU .zip to be installed on your device.
8. Confirm the flash prompt and wait for it to install SuperSU on your device.
9. When it’s done flashing, reboot your device.
10. You should now be rooted!
And there you go.
Your Oppo N3 is now fully rooted and the same can be confirmed using Root Checker on your device.
You now have all the freedom to enjoy whatever custom development you want on your device!