We recommend everyone installs BusyBox on the Prestigio MultiPhone PAP4300 DUO after they root the device. BusyBox gives your device many Unix tools and works well with the Linux kernel. BusyBox’s main purpose is to give you a chance to enter more commands for some root level tasks that you could not otherwise type. The BusyBox app is not needed on your MultiPhone, but you can install the app if you want after completing the guide after the jump.
Files You Need
- Download the rooting package you need to unlock the system internal with root access from this page.
- Download the universal ADB Driver you need from this page.
- The following guide only works using a Windows PC.
- By agreeing to root your device you are agreeing to void the warranty. You can anytime unroot the Prestigio MultiPhone PAP4300 DUO and the warranty will start working again. That is of course assuming that you still have time left on the original warranty terms and conditions. Since this device is getting older now, most of you will not have time left on those terms.
Rooting the Prestigio MultiPhone PAP4300 DUO
- Extract the rooting package to the desktop of your computer by transfer it to the desktop and then right-clicking over the file.
- Connect your Prestigio MultiPhone to the computer with the USB cable.
- Run the RunMe.bat file you can find from the extracted rooting folder.
- Follow the on-screen commands until your device is rooted.
- Reboot the Prestigio MultiPhone when you are done and before you start installing rooted application.
- Once you reboot the device, open the Google Play Store app and install the root checker app to make sure it did work.
Now you are welcome to continue browsing the Google Play Store for other rooted apps like the BusyBox app we mentioned above.