Do you want to install the Xposed Framework on the Prestigio PAP4040 smartphone? If so, you must root the device first by using the guide below. The Xposed Framework is only one of the many apps that require root permissions on the Prestigio device to work. Some other apps you can install after completing this guide include the Link2SD app for a better application manager on your device; the 3C Toolbox for a toolbox of all the best goodies and the Viper4Android app.
Here’s how to install those apps on your Prestigio PAP4040 smartphone, plus many more.
Files You Need
- Download the rooting exploit from this page.
- Download the universal ADB driver for your Windows computer from this page.
- The following steps to root the Prestigio smartphone do void the warranty. You can unroot the device and that warranty will work again.
Rooting the Prestigio PAP4040
- Start by enabling the USB Debugging Mode by visiting the Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging Mode.
- Download the rooting exploit to the computer and open the Downloads folder to retrieve that same file.
- Drag and drop the file from the Downloads folder over to the desktop.
- Right-click the mouse over the file and select the “extract here” option.
- Connect the Prestigio device to the computer using the USB cable.
- Double-click the RunMe.bat file that you should find after you extract the rooting package on your desktop.
- Finish by following the instructions from the program that starts running on your computer.
- Reboot your Prestigio smartphone when you are done.
- Regain control of your Google account and head directly to the Google Play Store to start downloading those applications you have been waiting for!
You can start by installing the root checker app first so you know the guide worked.