Samsung is still making different series for its smart phones. Samsung has released its E series which is affordable and has good hardware. This series has three basic models E3, E5 and E7. Today we talk about the rooting process of Galaxy E7 Duos. This rooting guide is very easy and not risky. We are going to root your phone using Odin software. Read each an every method of this guide to root your phone successfully.
Read the below guidelines carefully before going to steps to root your Galaxy E7 duos:
- This process is not recommended by Samsung or Google. As this process is risky and may brick your device if not done properly.
- Your phone is going to lose warranty if it have any left. So next time you will be charge for any help for your phone.
- Backup all of your important data before rooting your phone because if anything wrong happens to your device then you will be sure that your important data is intact.
- Sync your contacts to your Google account so you can’t lose it in any circumstances. You can sync them back after this process.
- Backup all of your media files like photos, videos and music to your PC or any other external drive.
- You need a windows based PC for this process because Odin software only work in Microsoft Windows-based PC.
- On your phone enable USB debugging mode by going to settings > developer options > enable USB debugging from here, if you are not able to see developer options there then you can enable it by going to settings > About Phone > tap on Build Number 7 times.
- Make sure your phone should have at least 50% charged before going any further.
Steps to Root Samsung Galaxy E7 Duos Using Odin
- Download and install Samsung Kies on your PC, this ill install USB drivers for your phone on your PC automatically.
- Download Odin software from here and extract it anywhere on your PC. this is a zip file having an executable Odin file in it.
- Download the root package from here and extract this anywhere on your PC.
- Now reboot your phone to download mode by turning your phone off completely and turn it on by pressing and holding power key, volume down key and home key together for 5 to 8 secs, when you see a warning screen press volume up key once.
- Launch Odin on PC and plug-in your phone to your PC while in download mode.
- After your phone is detected by Odin, click on PDA and select the CF Auto Root file from the root package and click on Start.
- When flashing is done, unplug your phone and restart it normally.
Congrats! Your phone has been rooted successfully. If not then you can post your error message in the comment section below I will try to reply you ASAP. Also like and share this post with your friends.