Are you suffering from any user-interface lag on your Samsung Galaxy Fame device? If so, you can install the Seeder application from the Google Play Store after you root the device. Rooting the Samsung Galaxy Fame is achieved by following the guide after the jump.
Rooting the Samsung Galaxy Fame device doesn’t just mean installing the Seeder application either. You can install many other apps like the Greenify app to help make your device perform better.
Here’s what you need to do:
Files You Need
- Download the Galaxy Fame Motochopper rooting exploit from this page.
- Download the ADB drivers and install them on your computer from this page.
- Your device should be running Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean to complete this guide. We recommend downgrading back to Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean if you are running something newer. Likewise, those of you who are not yet updated to that can check the Software Updates menu on the device for the update. It should be waiting for the over the air installation.
Rooting Samsung Galaxy Fame (S6810)
- Download the Motochopper exploit directly to your computer.
- Transfer the rooting exploit from the Downloads folder location over to the desktop. You can click and drag the file.
- Make sure the Galaxy Fame has the USB Debugging Mode enabled by heading to the Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging Mode.
- Connect the Samsung Galaxy Fame to the computer with the USB cable.
- Open the Motochopper folder and run the bat file you can see inside. You can only see it after you extract the file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish up and you’re ready to reboot your device.
Once you reboot, try installing the root checker app before you browse for the root-requiring apps on the Google Play Store. Now you will easily know how ot troubleshoot any potential problems once you know your device definitely does have root access.