The Samsung Galaxy K zoom is the best phone from the camera point of view, it has 20 mega pixel of camera which is capable of taking 1080p video at 60 frame per second. If you are finding any guide to root this phone then I’ll tell you the simplest and non risky process to root your galaxy K zoom. Read all the steps carefully.
Rooting your Sammy Galaxy K Zoom is not a recommended process, neither Samsung or Google recommend this. After rooting your phone’s warranty will void. So next time when you take your phone for technical assistance, you will be charged for that.
- You need a Windows-based PC to root your phone using this process because Odin software will only run on Windows-based PC. Odin is a firmware flashing software provided by Samsung to flash stock firmware on Samsung smart phones only.
- Make a backup of all the important data stored on your phone because if anything wrong happens to your device then you will be sure that your important data is secure. Backup all the media files from your phone to your PC or any other external drive.
- Make sure your phone has at least 50% battery left on it and USB debugging option is enabled before going to root your phone using Odin.
- These are the steps to root Samsung Galaxy K Zoom smartphones with the model number SM-C1158.
Steps to Root Samsung Galaxy K Zoom Using Odin
- First download and install Samsung Kies on your PC so that USB drivers get installed automatically, or you can install USB drivers only by downloading and installing this file from here.
- Download the root package from here and extract it on your PC’s desktop. This package contains all the files we need including Odin software. You can also download Odin here.
- Now you have to reboot your phone to download mode by turning your phone off completely and power it on by pressing and holding power key, home key and volume down key together. When you see a warning screen just press volume up key one, now you are in download mode.
- On PC launch the Odin software from the extracted root package folder.
- When you see Odin software, just plug-in your phone with PC using a USB cable.
- You will see a message “Added!!” in the Message window, this means your phone has been detected by Odin software.
- Now click on PDA button on Odin and select the CF Auto Root file from the extracted folder.
- When done, finally click on Start button.
- After flashing’s done you will see a PASS message on Odin above the ID: COM box.
After then, unplug your phone from PC and check for SuperSU app in applications, if you able to find it that means your phone has been successfully rooted. Now you can customize your phone by your way.
Why not install the root checker application now from Google Play and check everything is working? Give it a try!
If you’re facing any trouble rooting your phone then share it with us using comment section below, we will be happy to help you.
Please share this article: