If you have Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 and want to root it then today is your lucky day because I will tell you the fast and easy method with which you can root your device easily and quickly. We will use a software known as Odin made by Samsung to service its smart phones. The main purpose of this Odin software is to flash official and stock firmware to Samsung smart phones but we are going to use this software for rooting your Note 10.1.
You should know rooting is an illegal process and can damage your phone if not done properly. Also after rooting your device, the warranty will be gone (not forever). So next time when you take your phone for technical assistance you will be charged for that (unless you had unrooted it).
Backing up files on your phone is a good habit when rooting or customizing your device because if anything goes wrong with your device you will be sure that your data is intact. You should backup your media files like photos, videos and music to your SD (and remove it from device) or any other external drive.
Make sure your phone should have 40% battery left on it so it won’t get off by itself as it may damage your device. Before going further don’t forget that you are doing at your own risk. If anything happens to your device, don’t blame us.
Steps to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE A SM P605K
- Download and install Samsung Kies from here so your phone’s USB drivers will get installed automatically or you can simply download and install the drivers here.
- Download and extract the root package from here, extract all files to desktop. You can also download Odin separately here.
- Reboot your device to download mode by turning your device off completely and turn it back on by pressing and holding volume down key and power key together.
- When you will see warning screen, just press volume up to continue to the download mode.
- Now on PC Launch the Odin executable file from the extracted folder (the one you have downloaded in step 2).
- Plug your device to your PC via USB cable, and make sure your phone is detected on Odin with a message “Added!” in the log window.
- Then click on PDA in Odin and select the CF Auto Root file from the extracted folder (downloaded in step 2).
- Finally click on Start.
- After some time you’ll see a PASS message in Odin that means your device has been rooted successfully.
Now have fun with rooted Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1. Share any query with us using comment section below and Also like and share this article with your friends.
Please share this article: