The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is a high-end device and needs to be rooted to use all the power stored away. If you want to root it in just a click then you are at the right place. The new KingRoot is an app which will do this for you. You just have to read the guide carefully and root your device successfully.
After rooting your phone, the warranty on your Sammy Note phone will get void and you will not be able to get any help for free in future.
Grab a PC, a USB cable and your phone with USB debugging enabled on it, go to Settings > About Phone > tap on the build number several times to unlock Developer Options now come back to Settings > Developer Options > check the USB debugging options to enable it.
Make a backup of everything what you have on your phone like documents, photos, videos and music to your PC or some safe place. Also sync all your contacts to your Google account which will keep them safe.
This rooting process is only for Samsung Galaxy note 4 only, do not blame us if you root other device using this process and ended up with a bricked device.
Also make sure that your phone is charged to at least 50% battery before rooting your phone.
Steps to root Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Kingroot:
- The Kingroot app can be downloaded from here. After downloading, save it on your PC where you can find it later.
- Connect your phone to your PC using a USB cable and move that zip file to your phone’s SD card.
- Unplug your phone from the PC when it’s done.
- Now you have to install transferred Kingroot APK to your phone. Read here how to install APK on Android device.
- After installing, go to all apps and look out for KingRoot APK and launch it.
- In the app, you will see your phone model number written there with a blue “Start Root” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Just tap on that Start Root button, rooting process will get started immediately.
- Wait for some time and you ill see a green tick on that app.
- Now all you have to do is exit that app and reboot your phone so root will take effect on your phone.
After rooting you can check root access on your phone by installing any root checker app. You can install Xposed installer and tweak your phone after that, also read about some useful modules for Xposed installer.