You got your latest sexy smartphone: Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925F but when you used the phone you found out that its UI and design doesn’t matches your style. Also, it includes a lot of bloatware or unwanted applications that you cannot uninstall it. The only method left for doing all these tweaking and tasks is rooting your Samsung Galaxy Edge.
Then the question arises that how one roots it? Its simple and easy, just follow the below-mentioned tutorial and you’re almost there making your phone your style-statement.
Precautions & Tips:
1. Charge your phone up to 50%
2. You don’t suffer from Sammy data loss. That means you won’t lose any application, photo, video or any other data stored on your device.
3. This method will run only on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925F with 5.0.2 Android OS and build number set to LRX22G.G925XXU1AOCV.
How to root the Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925F
- Download Samsung Drivers from here and install it on your Personal Computers. You may want to skip this step if you’ve already installed Samsung Drivers on your Computer(s).
- After downloading the files successfully, unzip or extract all the root files.
- Now, Shutdown your smartphone and boot with ‘Download Mode’. To enable download mode press and hold VOLUME DOWN + HOME + POWER BUTTON and wait while pressing it for about 6-8 secs and there you see the ‘Download Mode’.
- If you have successfully booted with Download Mode you’ll see a Yellow Warning Triangle. If you want to continue, press the VOLUME UP button otherwise to abort, click the VOLUME DOWN button.
- Now open Odin3, the one you got when you unzipped or extracted the files. Connect your smartphone to your PC via a USB cable. Odin will automatically recognize the devices connected to the PC and will show a message in lower-left panel.
- Click on the PDA button and choose CF-Auto-Root.tar file (the one you downloaded in step #2)
- Tap the start button and Odin will start the procedure.
- The flashing would normally go on and complete in about a minute. If the flashing occurs successfully a green box saying PASS would appear on your computer screen. And also the smartphone will reboot automatically. Now, disconnect your mobile properly.
- If the root is successfully done, you’ll see SuperSU app in your app drawer.
- Just for the sake of checking, you could install Root Checker from the Play store.
So guys, have you rooted your smartphones or any problem facing by? Let me know in the comments below.