The Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 is the best option in android tablets because it has a big screen with high pixel density. This tablet can be used for work or if you are a pro gamer then also this tablet will fulfill your need. But to make this tablet work at its peak then you have to root this tablet. Today I’ll tell you an easy and smooth process with which you can easily root your Galaxy Tab 4.
First let me tell you that this rooting process is not recommended by Samsung or Google and this process is not legal, that means your phone’s warranty will get void after rooting your tablet. So next time you will be charged for any assistance for your tablet.
Always make back up before making such kind of actions with your tablet, that will keep your data secure. Backup your media files stored on your tablet to your PC or any other external drive.
You need a Windows-based PC and a USB cable to connect your tablet to PC. Also make sure that your PC don’t have any anti-virus installed on it, if it have any just disable it temporarily during this process.
Before going any further make sure that your tablet have at least 50% battery left on it.
Also enable USB debugging on your tablet by going to settings > Developer Options > enable USB debugging. If you are not able to see Developer Options there then unlock it by going to settings > About Phone > tap on Build Number 7 times.
Steps to Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 SM-T537R4 using Odin
- Download and install Samsung Kies on your PC, this will install USB drivers for your device automatically on your PC. This is important because your phone can only be detected on Odin using these USB drivers.
- Download the root package from here and extract it on desktop of your PC. This package also includes Odin software in it.
- Reboot your Tab 4 to download mode by turning off your phone completely and power it back on by pressing and holding volume down key and power key together, leave the keys when you see a warning screen, after that just press volume up key one to proceed to download mode.
- On PC launch Odin software from the extracted folder.
- Plugin your phone to your PC using USB cable (original recommended). Check the message Added! in the message box on Odin.
- After that Click on PDA then select the CF Auto Root file from the extracted folder.
- Finally click on Start, this will flash the root file to your tablet.
Congratulations!! your tablet has been rooted successfully, now you can do any customization on your tablet. And if you are facing any difficulty rooting your tablet you can post it in comment section below, I will make sure to reply you ASAP.