Did you just buy yourself a shiny new Samsung Galaxy Tab E 9.6? Do you want to get the most out of it? If so, root is there for you. What rooting your device lets you do is allow you to install root-requiring apps, flash a custom recovery, and do many more things that weren’t possible before.
All it takes for you to root your Samsung Galaxy Tab E 9.6 is a few taps and you should be all set. Here’s how:
Files You Need
1. You don’t need a computer to do this tutorial as the root app can directly be downloaded and installed on your device.
2. Download Kingroot app to your computer.
Rooting the Samsung Galaxy Tab E 9.6
1. Connect your device to your computer using a USB cable.
2. Copy Kingroot from your computer over to the SD card storage on your device.
3. When Kingroot is copied, disconnect your device from your computer.
4. Head to Menu->Settings->Security on your device and turn on Unknown sources. It’ll allow the apps from outside the Google Play store to be installed on your device.
5. Launch File Manager and tap on Kingroot to install the app on your device.
6. When the app’s installed, open it from your app drawer.
7. Tap on Root in the app and wait for it to root your device.
8. When it’s done rooting, reboot your device.
9. You’re done!
Your Samsung Galaxy Tab E 9.6 has been successfully rooted and you can confirm the same using Root Checker on your device.