Samsung Moment was launched years ago with the now-obsolete version of Android. While many appreciated the features of the phone when it got launched, there’re still some users who use it as their daily driver. If you’re one of those users, you may want to root your device for more freedom and more things to do, at least when your phone is about to die (sorry if it hurt your feelings for your phone!).
Here’s what you need to do to root your Samsung Moment:
Files You Need
1. Download z4Root APK to your computer.
Rooting the Samsung Moment
1. Connect your Samsung Moment phone to your computer using a USB cable. Then, copy the z4Root APK from the place you have saved it over to the SD card storage on your phone.
2. When the app has been copied, you can disconnect your phone from your computer.
3. In order to install the z4Root app on your phone, you’ll first need to enable the Unknown sources option. To do that, go to Menu->Settings->Applications->Unknown sources. Tick-mark the box and it will be enabled.
4. Open File Manager and tap on the z4Root APK and it should start to install. Let it fully install on your phone.
5. Launch z4Root from your phone’s menu. It should be on the last screen of the menu on your phone.
6. When the app launches, tap on Root and it will start rooting your device.
7. Make sure to reboot your device once it’s rooted.
8. You’re good to go.
It wasn’t too difficult to gain root on the Samsung Moment, and now is the time to enjoy a whole new world of custom developments on your very own Samsung Moment.
Please share this article: