Rooting the Sony Xperia Z3 Dual E6533 is pretty safe these days, especially now that it is compatible with the KingRoot universal one-click rooting tool. Using the KingRoot app on your device, you can open the ports for root access with the tap of a button and just a few minutes of your time. Furthermore, one of the only downsides with rooting was that you could brick your Sony Xperia Z3 device, but even that isn’t possible with this tool. The KingRoot one-click rooting tool will never brick your device. Just tap the Try To Root button from the app and if it doesn’t have a working method for your device, just close the app and walk away.
Files You Need
- Download the KingRoot app directly to your computer from here.
– always download the latest version for best results in compatibility. Likewise, choose a different language version of the app if your version is not working. The KingRoot versions in different languages are unique apps with unique working rooting methods.
- These are the steps to root Sony Xperia Z3 Dual E6533 smartphones without a PC. However, we are showing you how to install the APK from a PC if you do have a computer, since it’s safest that way.
- You are voiding the warranty of the Sony Xperia Z3 Dual smartphone by following this guide. You can open your KingUser app from the app drawer and unroot the Z3 Dual device that way.
Rooting the Sony Xperia Z3 Dual E6533
- Turn on the Unknown Sources setting on your Xperia Z3 Dual device by pointing to the Menu > Settings > Security > Unknown Sources. The Z3 Dual can now install apps outside the Google Play Store.
- Download the KingRoot app from the link above directly to the computer and move it over to the desktop.
- Connect the Sony Xperia Z3 Dual to the computer using the USB cable.
- Copy the KingRoot APK over to the internal storage SD card.
- Unplug your Z2 Dual from the computer and launch one of the File Managers on your device. Download a File Manager app from the Google Play Store if you don’t have one on your device.
- Once you have the File Manager sorted, launch the KingRoot application that you should find from the app drawer.
- Tap over the ‘Get Root/Try To Root’ button.
- Wait until the universal one-click rooting app, namely KingRoot gives you the ‘success’ message from the display.
- Exit the application and reboot the Xperia Z3 Dual smartphone before you start installing your apps.
- You can now open the Google Play Store and start installing your root-requiring applications on the device. You might prefer starting with the root checker app.