One of the most important specs to check before deciding to buy an Android smartphone is the RAM. The more RAM memory your device has the better performance you can have. Usually a manufacturer gives just enough RAM for the performance to work well deepening on the rest of your specs. However, sometimes we come across a device that we love but it comes with less RAM than we would have hoped. If that sounds like a situation you were in, you should install the RAM Booster app. With the RAM Booster app, you can increase the RAM in your device for better performance.
If the RAM Booster applications sounds great to you, just complete the steps below and root your Trio Stealth Pro 9.7 smartphone and you can install it from the Google Play Store. Just download it like you would any normal app.
Files You Need
- Download the rooting exploit from this XDA thread here.
- Download the universal ADB Drivers on your computer from this page.
Rooting the Trio Stealth Pro 9.7
- Download the rooting package from the files section above and place it on the desktop.
- Those of you with a Windows computer will find the file in the Downloads folder. From there you can click and drag it over to the desktop.
- Check you have the Unknown Sources option enabled on your device: Menu > Settings > Security > Unknown Sources.
- Connect your Trio Stealth device to the computer with the USB cable.
- Double-click over the rooting exploit after you have extracted the file and the program will run on your computer. It’s the RunMe.bat file from within the extracted file. To extract the file just right-click over it and select the ‘extract here’ option.
- Now finish the rooting of the trio by following the on-screen commands issued by the program.
- Reboot your Trio manually after you complete the guide.
Head to the Google Play Store application and download the root checker app. Now you know if the rooting exploit worked on your device or not.