If you think that phones from only popular brands can be rooted, then I’m sorry but you’re wrong. Universal rooting apps like Framaroot has now made it possible to root almost all the phones out there. Be it a Samsung one or a Walton phone, you can have root-access on it using the Framaroot app.
If Walton Primo E2 is what you have, here’s how you can gain root-access on it:
Files You Need
1. Download Framaroot APK to your computer. It’s one of those universal root methods that can root multiple Android devices.
Rooting the Walton Primo E2
1. Plug in your phone to your computer with the help of a USB cable.
2. Copy Framaroot from your computer over to the SD card storage on your device.
3. When Framaroot is copied, unplug your phone from your computer.
4. Open Settings->Security on your device and turn ON Unknown sources. It’ll let you install apps from outside the Google Play store.
5. Launch File Manager and tap on Framaroot to install the app on your device.
6. Once the app is installed, launch it from your app drawer.
7. Tap on Boromir in the app and wait for it to root your device.
8. It should let you know when your device is rooted.
9. When it’s done, reboot your device.
10. You’re all done.
Your Walton Primo E2 should now be rooted and the same can be confirmed using Root Checker.
If you want to get more out of your device, you can install a custom recovery on your Walton Primo E2 and it should then let you flash a custom ROM that brings a number of enhancements, new apps, and lots of new things for you to try out!