Not many people have heard of the Wiko Mobile brand before, but the Goa is a sweet handset that comes packed with Android operating systems so you can enjoy the same software as found on some of the best smartphones in the world. If you’ve already learned the things to do with a rooted Android, you can hit the jump for the guide.
Rooting your phone might void your Wiko phone’s warranty and you will not be able to claim warranty of your device and get any assistance for free at the care center. Google and the manufacturer also don’t recommend this process because this process is risky as well as unofficial.
The process can be done using some tolls: you need a PC with internet connection to download the Kingroot APK file, a USB cable to connect your phone to your PC and your phone with USB debugging enabled, go to Settings > Developer Options > check the USB debugging option from there. Also make sure that your phone is charged to at least 50% battery.
Backup all important data to keep it safe from any damage. Sync your contacts to your Google account or export them to your phone’s SD card. Also backup all of your media files like photos, videos and pictures to your PC or any external drive.
This rooting process is only applicable on Wiko Goa smart phone do not try to root other device using this process.
Steps to root Wiko Goa smart phone using Kingroot application:
- Download King Root APK from here and save it on your PC desktop. An APK file is android app package file it is the app we need to root your phone.
- Now connect your phone to your PC using USB cable and transfer the Kingroot APK file to your phone memory or SD card.
- After that unplug your phone from the PC and install that King Root app on your phone (read how to install APK on your phone).
- After the app got installed on your phone, just go to all apps and look out for the King Root app there, when you find it launch that application.
- After launching that application you will see a screen with a lock icon and your phone’s model number written there.
- You will also see a “START ROOT” button at the bottom of the screen, hit that button.
- The moment you hit that button the root process will start automatically and you will see a confirmation message that your phone has been rooted with a green tick on that application.
- After that, exit the app immediately and turn your phone off by pressing and holding the power key and tap on power off option in the power menu.
Now boot up your device normally and your phone will get the effect of rooting and now you can run all those apps that you want to run. Furthermore, you may like and share this article so many others like you will get benefited with this article. Those wishing to confirm the rooting process worked for their Wiko’s can install the root checker application from Google Play.