If you are rooting the ZTE Blade 3 smartphone for the first time, you might want to install the Rashr application from the Google Play Store. With the Rashr app, you can flash just about any Android device. The Rashr app is known as the mobile Android Flash Tool and it’s one of the best rooted apps for your ZTE device.
If the Rashr app is something you would want on your device, you just need to root it by following the guide below. You can install Rashr, along with any of the other rooted apps from the Google Play Store like the Flashify application. Both are great apps for Flashing.
Files You Need
- Download the rooting package from this Android forums page here.
- Download the universal ADB Driver for your Windows computer from this page.
- You can only follow this guide to root your ZTE Blade 3 on a Windows operating system. Likewise, the ADB Driver package from the link above only works for Windows.
- You are voiding the ZTE warranty for the Blade 3 when you choose to follow this guide. Unrooting the Blade 3 will restore that same warranty once again.
Rooting the ZTE Blade 3
- Firstly, check that your Blade device has the USB Debugging Mode enabled already by pointing to the Menu > Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging Mode.
- Download the rooting exploit from the Android forums link above.
- Extract that package on the desktop by right-clicking over the file and selecting the “extract here” option.
- Connect your ZTE Blade 3 device to the computer using the USB cable you would normally use for charging the device.
- Double-click the RunMe.bat file you will find inside the extracted rooting folder.
- Choose to run it in Normal Mode when it asks you to do so on the display.
- Wait until your device is rooted and then reboot it if it doesn’t reboot automatically.
- Regain control of your Google account and then head over to the Google Play Store to install the root checker application.
Now that you are done rooting the ZTE Blade smartphone, you are ready to install any of those root-requiring apps you have waited for like the Rashr application.