One of the best parts about rooting the ZTE Force 4G LTE smartphone is the fact that you can install any Launcher on your device that you want. The Mi Launcher is just one example of a new Launcher that you might want to try out on your smartphones after you successfully get root access.
In addition to the Mi Launcher, you can even get Launchers that mimic the likes of iOS and not Android. Of course, many Launchers available for your Android are available for free from the Google Play Store and don’t require root access. However, some of them do require root access to a devices internal file system.
Files You Need
- Download the rooting exploit from this page.
- Download the universal ADB Driver on your computer.
- You must follow this guide using a Windows computer, notebook or laptop. It doesn’t work on a Linux or Mac computer.
- You are agreeing to void any warranty you have left on the device by following this guide to root the ZTE handset. You can get the warranty back again by flashing a stock ROM on the ZTE Force and unrooting the device.
- You must apply a factory reset before starting the guide for it to work well. Make sure you backup all of your data before choosing to factory reset the device or else you will lose all the data that is not backed up.
Rooting the ZTE Force 4G LTE
- Download the rooting exploit directly on the computer and shift it over to the desktop.
- Right-click the mouse over that file and select the ‘extract here’ option from the Windows menu.
- Turn off the ZTE Force.
- Reboot the handset by pressing the Power and Volume Up buttons at the same time to get your handset in the FTM Mode.
- Connect the Force smartphone to the Windows computer using the USB cable you would normally use for charging the device’s battery.
- From the desktop, hold the Shift key and right-click the mouse and choose to open a new command prompt window here from the menu of options.
- Type the word “root” in the command line and press the Enter/return key on your keyboard.
- Keep watching your device and wait until you see it is rebooting. At this time, press the Volume Up button and it will keep your devices from entering the normal mode.
- Keep waiting for when your device is finished getting rooted and then head to the Google Play Store and start installing your apps like the Mi Launcher.
You might also be interested in installing the root checker app to check if your Force device does have the root access you need to start installing the rooted apps.